Thermal paper is a special paper for thermal printers and thermal fax machines. The quality of the paper directly affects the print quality and storage time, and even affects the service life of printers and fax machines.
Thermal label paper is generally divided into three layers, the bottom layer is a paper base, the second layer is a thermal coating, and the third layer is a protective layer. We all know that the storage time of thermal label paper is limited. If it is placed too long, the adhesive will fail, dry and lose viscosity, and improper storage will speed up the process. How to store thermal paper? Let Zhongwen Paper tell you!
Precautions for storage of thermal label paper:
1. Thermal label paper, prevent direct sunlight, prevent moisture, sun, high temperature, and heat therapy.
2. After the label packaging is printed, it should be packaged in layers without overloading to prevent glue penetration and adhesion.
3. Under the conditions of 23±2℃ and RH 65±5% relative humidity, some glue can be stored for 1 year, and some glue can be stored for 2 years.
4. When storing thermal label paper, use moisture-proof paper or film packaging to seal it. The packaging should be stacked upright. The plates should be laid flat, and the height of each plate should not exceed 1 meter. The cargo is 10 cm above the ground (sand wood).
5. The label should be packed in the outer packaging. It is recommended that the plastic film should be resealed after each use. It can also provide better storage conditions for labels.
The thermal paper produced by Zhongwen can be stored for 3 to 5 years under normal conditions, and it can be stored for a longer time if the storage method is proper. If you need it, please contact us!